After the ‘Marina’ conversations Frank and YBS progressed to skype. This was the point at which I realised that Frank stopped being upfront. We had a FB conversation in the course of a week where I stated that, and Frank didn’t like it much.
There were many more interactions prior to that, both on FB and skype, but this one gives an idea in real time why Frank and me parted ways. I converted this conversation into the PDF document. The only changes made to it are:
- spelling mistakes
- **** placed instead of some names
- removed picture attachments, as Frank has a habit of sending tons of those
The rest is in sequence, without any parts removed. It touches upon every part of the investigation: potential leads, discussions of our interactions with others, fact checking, ideas swapping, overeacting, sulking, throwing in the towel… all very human.
Our cooperation was good up until the point of Frank getting the information. This particular part starts at Page 83, the day after Frank had his conversation with YSB on Skype. I must admit.. I felt like shite when he turned around and said ‘You have all the same info that I have, guess!’. But it is not true. I didn’t have the initials of the name and so how could I have guessed?
For those with enough patience: the entire document, all 163 pages of it.
For those without patience and no deep interest: see the highlights below.
- Eva’s message to Frank. Eva is the lady whose ex boyfriend had known ‘Jed’ many years ago. She was closely involved in all the events. From what Frank told me – Eva and YBS have become an item as a result of all this. Something good came out of it at least 🙂
2. YBS invites Eva and Frank for a chat.
3. Kenneth’s backstory which he distributed after the IGF was bombed by YBS is mentioned. Parts of it will be the subject of my last post on Kenneth McMordie.
4. The point at which I realised Frank was not telling me something.
5. Franks statement that he knows everything about who ‘Jed’ is. Further in the conversation he mentions that ‘Jed’ published another book under a new pseudonym.
6. Writing a book. Frank was very encouraging, sending me links to screen writing and such. Book writing was also mentioned by people on Reddit and in private messages to me. I was taken by the idea for a number of weeks, but got it out of my system fast enough.
7. I ask Frank to give me the name here. This part of the conversation was quite heart breaking. Not only hadn’t I reached the logical end of getting the name, but someone I trusted explicitly, had chosen to play the game.
8. Frank poses a condition: he will disclose the information if I give him control of the EM website.
9. I refuse to hand over the reigns.
10. This mentions the Amazon reviews Kenneth placed for Marc Leavitt and others. I actually questioned the validity of the links well before that, on Reddit, in my conversation with the forum moderator who at the time believed the link was convincing. I questioned them myself, because the possibility of Ken playing the game well in advance of his future forum was not lost on me. There is a record of this conversation on Reddit.
11. Frank states he read ‘Jed’s emails that YSB shared with him. I saw a couple of those and cannot verify if they are the same emails that Frank read. YSB shared some stuff with me prior to the forum bombing.
12. This states how Frank got to know the name. He told me he saw the initials.
Frank said my account will be selectively chosen pieces to support my version of events. No. The PDF is above, all of it, download, read… or not.
While I was accused of speculating on the details of the story, that always happens in the absence of true facts. Then one has to put forward a hypothesis based on the information they have at the time. Once more facts come into being – the hypothesis changes, and the investigation moves forward. It is scientific in the way investigations work. The EM website reflects this live process, as and when it occurred, something I got much derision for. No matter. As a result of this website existence:
- Wisefool Press placed the disclaimer
- Kenneth’s business enterprise has shrunk quite a bit.
- We know where the author lives.
- I learnt from first hand accounts that Kenneth McMordie, the man who for years ran the forums under the name of Jed McKenna – has nothing to do with the books. It was something I could not categorically state until now. I just seem to be very lucky in the chance stakes.
On this last one – soon. Enjoy the journey, don’t take it too seriously… unless there is money involved, in which case most humans do get very protective of their affairs.
Note: Frank has signed up on this website for future updates today. It is kinda too late. I have very little to add, other than completing the JedKen story. Frank, as I said to you a month ago – I chose to keep quiet until you started to convey the distorted version. Lies always bite in the ass.